Pass the time until your flight, check for important emails, or book a hotel at your destination – thanks to our free WLAN service, this can be done on any mobile device. All visitors and passengers receive 24 hours of free internet access.
Here’s how it works:
- Activate WLAN reception on your mobile device (smartphone, tablet PC or laptop).
- Open the list of available WLAN networks and choose “HAM AIRPORT FREE WIFI”.
- Click the “Hier geht’s zur Anmeldung” button on the landing page.
- On the next page, you can register for the free service with your name and email address. After completing the form, click “weiter” to continue with the registration.
- You will receive a confirmation email. When you read this email, you will find your personal passwords, which you can use to finalise the registration.
- You can now use this account to access Hamburg Airport’s free WLAN network every time you visit.